Alliance Eternal Victory of Battle Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

FULL%BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma$PC Version
Alliance Eternal Victory of Battle Index du Forum  » univer: repeuplement  » RC perdu  » FULL%BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma$PC Version
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dawbeth

Message Posté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL%BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma$PC Version
Répondre en citant

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma PC Version > bit.ly/1YH1oEu

^,,,Oscar,,,Taylor-Kent,,,(October,,,19,,,,2015)MMO-Champion,,MMO-Champion,,Keep,,ahead,,with,,the,,champions,,of,,WoW,,coverageId,say,,with,practice,,a,keyboard,is,actually,a,better,input,device,than,a,(non-microswitch),d-padReferences[edit]BB,,,CT,,,has,,,over,,,100k,,,owners,,,,the,,,game,,,has,,,been,,,even,,,on,,,Humble,,,Bumble,,,or,,,at,,,2.99,,,here,,,on,,,SteamAmane,,Nishiki,,,an,,effeminate,,young,,man,,clad,,in,,a,,kimono,,and,,the,,leader,,of,,a,,troupe,,of,,street,,performersLoading,,,reviewsSiliconera3:00am,,We,,reported,,earlier,,that,,Guilty,,Gear,,Xrd,,Sign-,,is,,headed,,to,,Steam,,on,,December,,9th,,,and,,Arc,,System,,Works,,announced,,that,,theyre,,releasing,,a,,few,,more,,titles,,to,,PC,,including,,BlazBlue:,,Chrono,,Phantasma,,Extend,,,Melty,,Blood,,Actress,,Again,,Current,,Code,,,and,,moreRedblaze27,View,Profile,View,Posts,3,Apr,,2015,,4:53pm,To,maximize,PC,sales,,it'd,be,in,their,best,interest,to,sync,up,a,PC,release,closer,woith,console,than,they,did,with,Continuum,Shift,ExtendThe,,,balance,,,is,,,overall,,,pretty,,,good.Only,,,real,,,downside,,,is,,,we,,,still,,,don't,,,have,,,the,,,CT,,,system,,,voice.that,,,really,,,was,,,the,,,only,,,(in,,,my,,,opinion),,,good,,,announcerStreet,,Fighter,,5,,Ultra,,Street,,Fighter,,4,,Super,,Smash,,BrosAll,rights,reservedthe,,,obviously,,,wrong,,,choice,,,of,,,launching,,,this,,,at,,,29.99,,,while,,,CP,,,was,,,on,,,the,,,same,,,price,,,on,,,PSN,,,affected,,,the,,,salesAugust,,5,,,2012I,,,cant,,,use,,,keyboard,,,for,,,fighting,,,games,,,,so,,,its,,,impressive,,,to,,,me,,,when,,,ppl,,,canxDgj,BlazBlue,,another,great,hit,,not,badAll,,,Rights,,,ReservedNow,,,,we,,,wait,,,for,,,GG,,,XRD,,,to,,,come,,,to,,,PC,,,Wink,,,#4,,,The,,,length,,,of,,,an,,,Overdrive,,,increases,,,the,,,lower,,,a,,,character's,,,health,,,is,,,,and,,,performing,,,an,,,Overdrive,,,stops,,,the,,,round,,,timer,,,while,,,it,,,is,,,activeThe,,Witcher,,3:,,Wild,,Hunt,,Blood,,and,,WinA,,typical,,match,,in,,a,,fighting,,game,,is,,under,,three,,minutes8-bit,,Character,,avatars:,,XBLAZE,,Lost,,Memories,,Set,,These,,are,,included,,as,,part,,of,,the,,Digital,,Deluxe,,edition,,(the,,pay,,10,,more,,dollars,,to,,save,,money,,on,,these,,small,,extras,,edition)September,,,9,,,,2014I,,,mean,,,they,,,could,,,have,,,released,,,BB:CP,,,,but,,,instead,,,theyre,,,releasing,,,the,,,Extend,,,version,,,instead,,,,which,,,tells,,,me,,,theyre,,,starting,,,to,,,take,,,PC,,,platform,,,seriouslyOverview,,,BlazBlue:,,,Chronophantasma,,,Extend,,,is,,,the,,,sixth,,,installment,,,of,,,the,,,BlazBlue,,,series,,,,a,,,combination,,,of,,,2D,,,fighting,,,action,,,game,,,and,,,visual,,,novelJames,,Reilly,,BB,,games,,[or,,arc,,sys,,fighters,,in,,general],,console,,localizations,,usually,,come,,out,,very,,fastOrochiKyo,,View,,Profile,,View,,Posts,,6,,Apr,,,2015,,,,12:56pm,,at,,those,,numbers,,,just,,10K,,owners,,,I,,guess,,sales,,didnt,,go,,well,,for,,CSCelica,,,ABlazBlue:,,Chrono,,Phantasma,,EXTEND,,Order,,Today!,,,,.Kawalorn,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Posts,,,6,,,Apr,,,,2015,,,,,,2:12pm,,,Not,,,to,,,mention,,,handhelds,,,require,,,more,,,work,,,AFAIK,,,,as,,,there,,,are,,,certain,,,diffrences,,,you,,,simply,,,can't,,,overlook,,,in,,,them.Anyway,,,,I,,,don't,,,think,,,BBCS,,,is,,,selling,,,that,,,much,,,worse,,,than,,,CT,,,considering,,,just,,,how,,,many,,,sales,,,CT,,,had,,,,and,,,a,,,huge,,,boost,,,with,,,Humble,,,Bundle.This,,brings,,the,,total,,roster,,to,,26,,playable,,charactersIntroduced,,as,,DLC,,characters,,in,,console,,release,,Read,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,1,,of,,2,,people,,(50%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,4,,people,,found,,this,,review,,funny,,Liquid,,Assassinoid,,179,,products,,in,,account,,8,,reviews,,Recommended,,144.2,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,29,,April,,Face,,your,,sin,,I,,will,,guide,,you.In,,the,,name,,of,,Imperator,,,purge,,your,,sins,,and,,buy,,this,,gameIn,,my,,right,,hand,,I,,wield,,the,,keyboard,,of,,power,,,and,,in,,my,,left,,,the,,mouse,,of,,guidanceRak,Nieborak,View,Profile,View,Posts,24,Sep,,2015,,2:11am,Call,the,devs,,tell,them,they're,richand,awesome.To,the,network,side,,i,have,never,tested,the,network,mode,because,i,lived,in,Asia,,so,i,can't,really,confirm,whether,the,netcode,worked,greatly,or,not,,but,other,reviews,have,said,that,the,netcode,worked,wonders.etc,stuffsjust,buy,it,,it's,a,huge,plus,,especially,if,you,loved,arc,system,works,games,,not,to,mention,this,game,is,the,"Extend",Counterpart,,additional,characters,to,use,,complete,DLCs(with,the,exception,of,few,voicepacks),,story,content,exclusive,to,vita,,additional,story,scenarios,and,gag,reels,,and,they,even,give,you,some,OST,,thanks,GabenHate,,,all,,,the,,,new,,,ones,,,,although,,,admittedly,,,I,,,haven't,,,tried,,,all,,,the,,,character,,,announcer,,,voices,,,(but,,,I,,,am,,,pretty,,,sure,,,I,,,can,,,imagine,,,how,,,they,,,sound).8/10,,,,hope,,,to,,,see,,,Central,,,Fiction,,,on,,,Steam,,,soon,,,(it's,,,fun,,,in,,,Arcade!),,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,1,,,of,,,2,,,people,,,(50%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,[2W],,,RageGoria,,,151,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,7,,,reviews,,,Recommended,,,25.5,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,1,,,May,,,If,,,you,,,thought,,,that,,,this,,,was,,,just,,,another,,,generic,,,anime,,,fighting,,,game,,,with,,,anime,,,as,,,it's,,,main,,,charm,,,point,,,,then,,,you're,,,wrong.Blazblue,,,ChronoPhantasma,,,offers,,,a,,,great,,,gameplay,,,and,,,the,,,great,,,story,,,which,,,served,,,as,,,a,,,sequel,,,for,,,Blazblue,,,Continuum,,,Shift,,,,if,,,you,,,never,,,played,,,any,,,blazblue,,,games,,,,the,,,order,,,goes,,,like,,,thisBlazBlue,,,Calamity,,,Trigger,,,--->,,,BlazBlue,,,Continuum,,,Shift,,,--->,,,BlazBlue,,,ChronoPhantasma,,,--->,,,BlazBlue,,,Central,,,Fiction(Arcade(console/pc,,,version,,,TBA)).The,,,game,,,would,,,be,,,similar,,,to,,,those,,,that,,,you,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,call,,,"easy,,,to,,,learn,,,,but,,,hard,,,to,,,master",,,,low,,,to,,,mid,,,tier,,,combos,,,are,,,doable,,,and,,,easy,,,to,,,learn,,,,but,,,high,,,tier,,,combos,,,require,,,precision,,,and,,,a,,,quite,,,amount,,,of,,,training.The,,,game,,,offers,,,a,,,wide,,,variety,,,of,,,characters,,,for,,,you,,,to,,,play,,,with,,,,some,,,are,,,hard,,,to,,,use,,,but,,,instantly,,,god-tiers,,,once,,,you,,,mastered,,,them,,,(Carl,,,,Arakune),,,,while,,,some,,,are,,,easier,,,to,,,play,,,and,,,perfect,,,for,,,beginners,,,before,,,deciding,,,to,,,use,,,another,,,character(Ragna,,,,Noel),,,but,,,saying,,,that,,,easier,,,to,,,use,,,characters,,,are,,,weak,,,in,,,the,,,end,,,game,,,is,,,wrong,,,,each,,,characters,,,have,,,their,,,own,,,depth,,,and,,,the,,,game,,,is,,,actually,,,balanced,,,greatly.To,,,the,,,visual,,,novel,,,part,,,,to,,,be,,,honest,,,,if,,,you,,,have,,,never,,,played,,,Calamity,,,Trigger,,,and,,,Continuum,,,Shift,,,before,,,,play,,,them,,,first,,,,the,,,visual,,,novel,,,part,,,is,,,actually,,,a,,,big,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,game,,,,not,,,understanding,,,them,,,,or,,,deciding,,,not,,,to,,,dive,,,into,,,the,,,story,,,mode,,,is,,,a,,,huge,,,loss,,,,the,,,story,,,is,,,deep,,,,and,,,sometimes,,,dark,,,,the,,,CGs,,,are,,,well,,,made,,,and,,,beautiful,,,,the,,,voice,,,actors?,,,magnificent(Tomokazu,,,Sugita,,,for,,,example,,,,he,,,dubbed,,,Gintoki,,,from,,,Gintama,,,,and,,,he's,,,a,,,genius,,,at,,,doing,,,retorts),,,,the,,,OST?,,,freaking,,,beautiful,,,,even,,,the,,,OST,,,for,,,the,,,fighting,,,game,,,part,,,induces,,,eargasm,,,as,,,well(Awakening,,,the,,,Chaos,,,and,,,Sword,,,of,,,Doom,,,best,,,eargasm).You'll,,,spend,,,hours,,,reading,,,texts,,,full,,,of,,,emotion,,,with,,,voice,,,acting,,,in,,,it,,,,but,,,nothing's,,,wrong,,,with,,,it,,,,it's,,,great f5880b0734

Publicité

Message Posté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Alliance Eternal Victory of Battle Index du Forum  » univer: repeuplement  » RC perdu  » FULL%BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma$PC Version
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX